A and D Salesperson
To help develop and grow sales through Architects and designers, promoting the Workagile range of manufactured products and Receptec bespoke products. Covering UK but concentrating on London but other areas such as Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Bristol will need visiting.
The role of the A and D sales person will involve most of your time spent targeting architects and also designers within the D and B fit out industry. This is a field sales role, and typically would expect the candidate to be out on the road 3-4 days a week.
Specific Skills Requirements:
• Proven track record of success within field sales within the office fitout industry
• Experience of working with architects to achieve product specification
• At least 5 years’ experience
• Highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
• Knowledge of how the industry works and what they require to enable specifications
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects/ problem solving attitude
• Good time management skills, focused and customer service orientated with can do attitude.
• Positive mindset
• Willing to travel
• Ability to work remotely
• IT skills such as Powerpoint, CRM (Goldvison), drawing packages
• Ability to scope projects to enable easy quoting
• F2F appointments
• Product specifications
• Quote follow up
• Ensuring all data is captured on the CRM system
• Ensuring KPI reports are kept up to date
• Attending trade shows / events.
Specific Performance Objectives (including KPIs):
• To achieve specification target.
• To be on the road 3-4 days a week, achieving at least 10 meetings a week.
• To ensure growth of Quote pipeline.
Hours of Work:
This role will involve 42.5 hours minimum per week
28 days annually including bank holidays
To apply please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org